If you're looking for information about using USATestprep - from how to use a certain feature to scheduling advanced training - you should be able to find it all, right here.
- Videos - These are short video tutorials on how to use all the common features on the website.
- FAQ - These are the quick answers to our most commonly asked questions.
- Training - This area allows you to sign up for advanced training or schedule personal training.
- Downloads - These files allow you to give a training session at your school or make useful handouts.Contact Info
- Feedback/Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is there any specific computer hardware requirements to use the site? All you need to access the site is an internet connected computer. Our program is completely web-based, so there is no software to install and maintain. The site is tested in both PC and Mac environments. It works in Safari browser and Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher.
2) How many students have access to the site with each subscription? A site license provides access for all students in your school, regardless of size. Students and teachers can use the site from school or home, 24/7.
3) Is this a one-time purchase or a subscription? Our service is an annual subscription. You purchase the rights to use the site for one full calendar year. We add to an improve the content and features on a regular basis.
4) Can you track individual student progress? Yes. Once students set up individual accounts, all completed activities are saved to the Results area. Teachers can login with their account and view student progress, track their weak areas, or monitor student activity.
5) Does USATestprep work on IOS devices? Tests, practice questions, and vocabulary activities work on IOS devices. Games, videos, and online puzzles require the flash plugin which is not supported by IOS.
6) What are the technical requirements to use USATestprep? Please download the Technical Requirements document and forward to your IT Department for review.
USATestprep has always tried to provide a website that is easy-to-use and beneficial for students and teachers alike. Most common questions are addressed in our "Videos" section. On occasion, a school or district may determine that they require additional, or specialized, training. We offer a variety of opportunities to fit your schedule and budget.
Please check out our searchable database of screencast tutorials showing you exactly how to navigate and use USATestprep.
Free Public WebinarsWe offer a number of free webinars that detail some of our most commonly used features. See the calendar below for dates, times and registration. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone. Webinar sessions include:
- Benchmark Testing
- Teacher Resouces
- Student Resources
- Data and Reporting
- Study Guide Dojo
Personal Online WebinarIf you need specific training, or the calendar does not fit your schedule, USATestprep offers the ability to connect via GoToMeeting for an online training session.
- $50 per half hour
- Up to 15 people may join
- Phone and internet connectivity required simultaneously
Please contact Amy (email@example.com) to register for any webinars or to get further information.
On-site TrainingIf your school or district would like personalized, large-group training, we are available to travel to your location and provide an in-depth, half-day training session. To ensure availability of our training staff, a minimum of two weeks notice is required.
- $700 for half-day of training
- Travel Expenses, as needed
- Airfare/Mileage from Atlanta
Training at our OfficesWe also offer half-day training at our offices in Kennesaw, Georgia.
- $500 for training
- Up to 10 people can attend
- Use of personal laptops recommended
- Refreshments provided
Please contact Kirby (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register for any on-site training or to get further information.
ALL Events shown in Eastern Standard Time
Data Management Policy
This pdf document details how long user data is stored, archived, and when it's deleted.Data Management Policy
Editable PresentationThis editable Powerpoint file gives teachers an staff a good starting point for training other faculty members on USATestprep basics.
20 minute editable staff orientation presentation (ppt) Updated September, 2011
These downloadable and printable PDFs are a good reference source for first-time student and teacher users.Student Quickstart Guide
Teacher Quickstart Guide
Create Teacher Account
Create Student Account