We help your students…
As of May 16, 2008, 628 educators completed our survey. 99% of these respondents felt that USATestprep helped their students review for their tests, and would recommend USATestprep to other schools.Â We are very proud of this statistic.
New features you love…
USATestprep’s goals are to provide the most effective online system to help you and your students and to continue to innovate our product. Overwhelming, you value these new features:
- Â Â Â Â Â Super Graduation Kombat Smackdown game
- Â Â Â Â Â Online sections quizzes
- Â Â Â Â Â Online student puzzles
- Â Â Â Â Â Ability to save partially-completed student tests
- Â Â Â Â Â Teacher management system
- Â Â Â Â Â Ability to retest missed questions
- Â Â Â Â Â Short answer questions
Along with always monitoring and adjusting to any state curriculum changes, here is a list of some of the features we will be working on over the summer based on your survey responses:
- Â Â Â Â Â Single-standard educational game
- Â Â Â Â Â Test data correlation
- Â Â Â Â Â Assignable benchmark tests
- Â Â Â Â Â Class projector-based game
- Â Â Â Â Â Printable flashcards
- Â Â Â Â Â More questions in the database
- Â Â Â Â Â Individual student login and tracking
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â It has been our pleasure to develop, maintain, and assist you and your students with your test review needs. It is our hope that we maintain this relationship by continuing to provide you with the best possible services.Â As always, it is by your feedback that we have been able to do this, and we thank you for your continued support.
We are proud to announce that the most popularly requested improvement to the site over the past three years is now up and operational.Â Â We spent a lot of time trying to figure out the simplest way to implement this new feature.Â Â Now, if students are not finished with a test, they will see a link at the bottom of the test, â€œSave for Me to Complete Laterâ€.Â Â Their name along with a randomly generated test code will allow them to finish their test up to 30 days later.Â
Watch a demo movie.
We feel we have isolated and corrected 99% of the coding errors on the site that were related to our server upgrade.
Special thanks to the following folks:
- Andrew – Programmer extraordinaire
- Buffy Hamilton – Patient media specialist at Creekview High School
- Mary Claire Boatright – Patient media specialist atÂ Pierce County High School
- Heather Harrison – Patient teacher atÂ Pierce County High School
Also our sincerest apologies to all students and teachers that have experienced technical difficulties the last few days. If you have any questions or comments, please, do not hesitate to contact us.
Good luck on your upcoming tests!
Due to our server upgrade over the past weekend, the site is experiencing some technical difficulties. Specifically we are noticing a problem with our diagnostic tests. Â
We are currently working around the clock to correct this. Â Our biggest challenge is, it is not happening on all networks. Â There appears to be a conflict with our code and some school networks.
Again, we offer our sincere apologies if your school is experiencing problems.