We are happy to announce the completion of our review for AP Calculus AB. If you are interested in ordering this product or if you would like a FREE trail, please do not hesitate to email or call us.
Also, we have more AP reviews coming very, very soon….
We may be a few weeks into the beginning of a new school year, but that doesn’t meant that we’re through developing new and helpful reviews. Â Check out these new offerings! Alabama High School
- Algebra II w/Trigonometry
Georgia High School
- Mathematics of Finance
- Advanced Math Decision Making
- Advanced Comp.
Illinois High School
- Algebra II (NILS)
- Math III (NILS)
North Carolina High School
- English I (CCSS)
- English IIIÂ (CCSS)
- English IVÂ (CCSS)
- Physical Science (NCES)
Pennsylvania Middle School
- Grade 6 Math PSSA
- Grade 7 Math PSSA
- Grade 8 Math PSSA
If you’re interested in ordering or if you’d like a free 7-day trial, just email or call us!
More new arrivals at USATestprep!
Weâ€™re happy to announce two new reviews for Marylandâ€™s High Schools. We now offer reviews for the updated Algebra/Data Analysis HSA standards and for the updated English HSA standards. If you are interested in subscribing or if you would like a free trial, please do not hesitate to email or call us.
Yesterday we unveiled new reviews for Florida Middle School. Well, now its Elementaryâ€™s turn!
We are happy to announce six new reviews for Florida Elementary Schools. We now offer LAFS for 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade Language Arts, as well as for 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade Mathematics. These, too, replace the FCAT 2.0 reviews. If you are interested in subscribing to any or all of these or if you would like a free 7 day trial, please do not hesitate to email or call us.
USATestprep is happy to announce six new reviews for Floridaâ€™s Middle Schools. We now offer LAFS for 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Language Arts, as well as for Â 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Mathematics. These replace the FCAT 2.0 reviews. If you are interested in subscribing or would like a free 7 day trial, please do not hesitate to email or call us.
Its almost time for AP testing, but we’ve got you covered.
AP US History review is available from USATestprep. We offer a review database of over 1,700 questions, as well as 4 practice tests with 4 sets of Free Response Questions. If you’re interested in subscribing, or just have questions, be sure to call or email us for more information. We’re happy to help!
Each year around “testing season”, Â we offer some basic- but tried and true- advice on taking tests.Â We post these daily on Facebook in April, but we thought weâ€™d share them in their entirety here. Feel free to share and to offer some tips of your own.
- Â Don’t cram. It sounds painful and it can be counter-productive. Instead, review plenty in the days and weeks before the test. Depending on when you read this and when you test is scheduled, that may not be possible. If thatâ€™s the case, do the best you can, but remember about the crammingâ€¦.
- Get plenty of sleep the night before. Get to bed in order to ensure that you get 8 hours of restful sleep prior to going into the test. It would also help to exercise the evening before to get some of the stress out of your system.
- Eat a good breakfast. This does NOT mean lots of sugar, donuts, candy bars, etc. It does mean something that is packed with protein.
- Drink plenty of water. This is really something you need to do for a few days leading up to the event. On a similar noteâ€¦
- Avoid having too much caffeine. Having a few large coffees before the test is a bad idea, and not just because of having to ask for a bathroom break during the exam. Having the caffeine jitters can distract your focus and lead to a poorer performance than you normally would experience.
- Go to the bathroom before you walk in the testing room. ‘Nuff said.
- Dress in layers. Ok, not the MOST important tip, but if you are too hot or too cold during the test you will be distracted. Having a sweater to put on or a t-shirt to strip down to will help regulate your body temperature. Besides, testing environments are typically on the cool side.
- Bring plenty of writing implements. 2 sharpened pencils and 2 pens? That should do, but have a few others just to be safe. Don’t forget your erasers, too.
And as for actually TAKING the test:
- Read your instructions carefully. If you have any questions about the directions, ask the testing proctor.
- Make notes only in places allowable (scratch paper, for example). The directions will tell you where.
- Carefully read each question and every answer choice. Make sure you know what the question IS asking, not what you THINK it is asking.
- Donâ€™t spend too much time on one question. If you are taking a while to answer one question, skip it and make a note of which question it was so you can come back to it. MAKE SURE you skip that space on your answer sheet.
- If you finish early, donâ€™t just put your head down. Go back and make sure you answered each question as you intended, and that you did not mislabel your answers (such as being off by one).
USATestprep is happy to announce the release our updated reviews Â for VA SOL Earth Science and Chemistry. These both reflect the 2012 standards. If you already subscribe to the previous versions, you automatically receive the new versions free of charge.
If you don’t currently subscribe to either but would like a free trial, just email or call us.
USATestprep is pleased to announce three new additions to our family. Georgia subscribers can now access American Literature and Composition (CCGPS) and 9th Grade Literature and Composition (CCGPS). If you already subscribe to our English bundle you have full access to this.
Today also marks the appearance of â€œThe Great Revealio.â€ Not only is this our newest game, but it is our first completely mobile- and tablet-friendly game. All users can find “Revealio” in the Games section right now. Give it a try!
USATestprep is happy to announce that Coordinate Algebra is now available for all of our Georgia subscribers. It is part of the Common Core standards and is included at no charge if you subscribe to our Math bundle.
If you have any questions about it or any part of the site, please give us a call or an email.