USATestprep is seeking a sales and customer service professional. This is a part-time position located in our Kennesaw, Georgia office. Hours are approximately 15-20 per week.
- Phone-based customer service
- Sales phone calls to existing trial members
- Miscellaneous tasks may include data entry, order processing, web-based customer training, or other
- Handle incoming email and phone call requests from current and potential subscribers
- Experience working in a Mac environment
- Basic knowledge of formulas and filters in Microsoft Excel
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Phone-based sales experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong follow up skills
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
USATestprep has released test and curriculum reviews for your state’s NGSS-aligned tests. These reviews include:
- Projector Resources
- Educational Games
- Practice Tests
- Vocabulary Flashcards
- Performance Tasks
To preview our NGSS-aligned content and test prep, request your 7-day trial. Our NGSS-aligned test reviews have been prepared by our subject area experts. In them, you will find questions that follow the course requirements, as well as items to reinforce the basic components of the course.
Would you like help pinpointing student weaknesses or individualizing instruction?
If your answer is YES, please join us for a free webinar.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create assessments that will allow you to pinpoint student strengths and weaknesses.
- Create assignments targeted to the individual students.
- Analyze data at the student and class level.
The webinar will be led by Amy Brown, a former school teacher and USATestprep’s VP of Customer Service.
Reserve Your Space – Register Today:
Thursday, 8/25 @ 4:30 PM ET
Click here to register.
The webinar will last 20-30 minutes.
Welcome to a new school year!
We’ve been hard at work over the summer to create an exciting token system for students. Here’s a sneak peek.
Be on the lookout in the coming weeks for this new feature. We are confident that the new arcade and token system will motivate your students and help make learning more fun!
Your USATestprep Team
Every year USATestprep hosts user meetings throughout the country to help you, our customers, get the most from your USATestprep experience. This year we are adding a few new locations to ensure that more educators are able to take advantage of these training events.
All events are from 8:30am-12:30pm and include a continental breakfast, refreshment break, and USATestprep swag. Cost is $65 per person. Be sure to bring your laptop or tablet to the training.
These user meetings are a great time of instruction and Q&A for:
- New users, seeking a feature overview
- Experienced users, looking to improve their experience
- Teachers, who want to maximize our classroom resources
- Administrators, who want to track class and school performance
These events are for teachers and administrators who want to:
- Become familiar with USATestprep’s capabilities
- Learn how to use newly-released features
- Get the most out of USATestprep at a classroom, building, or district level
User Meeting Schedule
Dozens of authors, all certified teachers, across multiple states have been working all summer to:
- Update or create over 200 tests
- Add thousands of new items to meet new standards
- Make updates at all grade levels across 28 different states
- Update national products including NAEP and new AP Calculus and AP World History
We hope you are enjoying your summer.
This is the last reminder that we will be moving around some data within our system on August 1, 2016.
Users and classes will not be deleted, but some data older than 1 year will be removed. For example, all archived assignments and benchmarks older than 1 year will be deleted.
For complete details, please refer to our data management policy.
We look forward to being your classroom partner again in the new school year!
The USATestprep Team
Thank you to the 1,602 teachers and 31,010 students who completed USATestprep’s year-end survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback.
98% of teachers and 90% of students who took the survey said USATestprep was helpful to them this year. Your overwhelmingly positive support is greatly appreciated. A special thanks, too, to all who shared detailed feedback and offered suggestions for enhancements.
Congratulations to the following:
Sokhna from Georgia
Hannah from Missouri
Lauren from South Carolina
Jenny from South Carolina
Alison from Oklahoma
Piper from Oklahoma
D’Anna from Georgia
Isaac from Florida
Dina from Indiana
Natasha from Missouri
Alyssa from Georgia
Rae from South Carolina
Marilyn from Pennsylvania
Phillip from Tennessee
Take advantage of our July Special and get one month free!
Renew or place a new order using the promo code JULYSPECIAL by July 31, 2016 and receive a FREE MONTH added to your subscription(s).
Your school is eligible for this offer regardless of your current account expiration date. We will simply extend your subscription from your current expiration date and add a free month. This includes access to all upgrades implemented in the coming year, at no extra cost. Click here to subscribe and receive your free month.
We appreciate the opportunity to provide ongoing support to you and wish you a great summer.
Terms: The July Special applies only to orders placed from July 1 to July 31, 2016, and is based on current pricing. Orders placed prior to July 1st or after July 31st are not eligible. Please reference the promo code JULYSPECIAL when placing your order.
This is a new feature within the Admin area —> Progress Reports tab —> look for the BETA link in the top right corner of the tab.
Admins can create a custom Excel export with any of the following information:
- Progress report data based on: benchmarks, tests, and/or practice questions
- Total time on site vs. specific test
- Total time by activity type (tests, practice, games, and videos)
- Total completed activities by type (benchmarks, tests, practice, games, and videos)
- Grade level
- Total logins
- Specific date range
***One note is that an admin user will first select the class(es) in order to choose students. However, the progress report data, time, and counts are NOT restricted to that class. Choosing a class is just a way to pick students. This means that activities that students complete on their own DO count towards this export.