Our diagnostic assessment system provides a performance snapshot at the student, class, school, and district level.
- Easily create a custom assessment for your students in less than five minutes.
- Administer and collect data for your class, department, school, and district.
- Pinpoint student strengths and weaknesses using the data grid view.
- Export results to Excel.
- Dig deep with your data to see grade distribution and item analysis.
- Create and share an assessment with colleagues.
- Create and administer an unlimited number of formative and summative assessments.
- All assessment features are included with our low subscription price.
USATestprep Generated Tests
These randomly-generated questions mimic an actual state-administered test.
Teachers can control difficulty, set random ordering within the class, control availability of results, and add special needs accommodations.
Department and District-Wide Tests
Assessments can be created for the department or even district-wide for student placement or teacher evaluation purposes.
The teacher, department head, or district administrator can perform detailed analysis including grade distribution for a group, performance grids by class and student, questions missed, and more.