Every year USATestprep hosts user meetings throughout the country to help you, our customers, get the most from your USATestprep experience. This year we are adding a few new locations to ensure that more educators are able to take advantage of these training events.
All events are from 8:30am-12:30pm and include a continental breakfast, refreshment break, and USATestprep swag. Cost is $65 per person. Be sure to bring your laptop or tablet to the training.
These user meetings are a great time of instruction and Q&A for:
- New users, seeking a feature overview
- Experienced users, looking to improve their experience
- Teachers, who want to maximize our classroom resources
- Administrators, who want to track class and school performance
These events are for teachers and administrators who want to:
- Become familiar with USATestprep’s capabilities
- Learn how to use newly-released features
- Get the most out of USATestprep at a classroom, building, or district level
User Meeting Schedule
- 3rd – Atlanta/Roswell, GA
- 14th – Tifton, GA (south Georgia) – Sold Out!
- 17th – Greenville, SC – Sold Out!
- 21st – St Louis, MO
- 24th – Indianapolis, IN
- 28th – Oklahoma City, OK