Every year USATestprep hosts user meetings throughout the country to help you, our customers, get the most from your USATestprep experience. This January we have added a few new locations to ensure that more educators are able to take advantage of these training events.
All events are from 8:30am-12:30pm and include a certificate for 4 hours of professional development, a continental breakfast break, and USATestprep swag. Cost is $65 per person. Be sure to bring your laptop or tablet to the training.
These user meetings are a great time of instruction and Q&A for:
- New users, seeking a feature overview
- Experienced users, looking to improve their experience
- Teachers, who want to maximize our classroom resources
- Administrators, who want to track class and school performance
These events are for teachers and administrators who want to:
- Become familiar with USATestprep’s capabilities
- Learn how to use newly-released features
- Get the most out of USATestprep at a classroom, building, or district level
User Meeting Schedule