Student Dot Rank Settings
- On any content area page, students can track their own progress and proficiency.
- Proficiency is displayed using Dot Rank, our system of green, orange, pink, and grey dots.
- Students have two options to calculate their Dot Rank scores — best practice question set only or cumulative total of all test, benchmark, and practice questions.
- New easy toggle at the top of the page makes it easy to switch views.
- Click on the Dot Rank link to view scoring breakdown for each color dot.
- Vocabulary, performance tasks, and videos are tracked through the Progress bar.
Did You Know…?