Assignment writing can be a real drag, but it doesn’t have to be. If your students can develop the right habits and learn the right tricks to writing a great assignment, the whole process becomes a lot easier. The internet is a great place to find resources and tools to help you out, so check out these nine tools to help your students get the most out of their writing.
- Paraphrasing Tool: You want to use the work and research of experts in your essay, to strengthen your arguments and solidify your point of view. However, you need to be careful not to write in their work verbatim. It can look as though you’ve not put the effort in, and can even lead to plagiarism accusations. This tool lets you paste the text in and gets suggestions for paraphrasing them, so you can include them without worry.
- Boom Essays: The best way to proofread your work is to have someone else read it for you. However, sometimes you just don’t have time or someone with the right experience to get it done. When this is the case, you can call on this writing service. They’ll read your work over, and even edit it if needed.
- Plagiarisma: Are you worried that your essay may get picked up for plagiarism? Paste it into this tool, and it will tell you if any sections will trigger plagiarism checks. You can then edit them before your deadline.
- EssayRoo: Most students don’t have infinite free time to get their assignments done. They’re working, raising families, or caring for loved ones. If you’re short on time and can’t get your essay done, you can hire the professionals from this service to help you. They’re highly qualified and will consult you so you could write the perfect essay for your assignment.
- EasyBib: Bibliographies carry marks, and most students lose marks on these. This tool allows you to put in the books you use, and generates a bibliography for you.
- Proofread Bot: No matter how much you read your essay over, you can still miss errors in your writing. The best way to get around this is to use this tool. Paste your essay into the text box, and it will highlight any errors that it finds in your work. You can correct them easily from here, and then copy the corrected text back into your essay.
- University Tutor: If you need a help to handle your coursework assignment, this site offers some of the most qualified tutors around. You can browse their portfolios, so you can choose a tutor that has the expertise in academic writing. This way, you know you’ll write an original essay that will get you the marks you need.
- Thesis Generator: Planning essays can be something of a nightmare for some students. This tool helps you create an essay plan quickly and easily. Simply follow the steps and answer the questions given, and you’ll have a plan made especially for you.
- LucidChart: If you need to create flowcharts in your assignments, this tool is the best one to use. It works with almost any operating system, and they look slick and professional with only a few minutes work.
Try these tools when your class needs some help writing your next assignment. They’ll help students develop skills and become better writers. You’ll be surprised at how quickly your students’ grades will improve with just a little extra effort put in. As any teacher knows, anything that makes writing easier has got to be a good thing.