1) To change your account information, email preferences, or avatar, click “Edit Account.” Click “Account Information” to view activation codes, usage data, renewal dates, and account contacts.
2) Click on “Webinars” to access a wealth of training and expert insights on using USATestprep. Both pre-recorded and live sessions are available.
3) To access standards-aligned resources by content area and grade level, mouse over the top navigation. Click on the content area you wish to use. You will see a wide variety of online and printable resources, as well as projector games.
4) Click the respective tabs to create a class, benchmark, or assignment. Future emails will provide in-depth directions on using these sections of the website.
5) To access help resources, additional training information, and FAQs, click the “Need Help?” link. You may also contact USATestprep directly by clicking the “Feedback & Contact” button at the bottom of any page.