Skip to content
- For benchmarks associated with old standards, teachers can convert them to new standards.
- Look for the “Outdated Standards - Click to Update” link.
- Any items previously used in the old benchmark (questions, performance tasks, and free response) will be automatically selected.
- Teacher-authored questions cannot be converted — but teachers can write new questions if they want to.
- When converting a benchmark, there’s a warning that the length and structure of the benchmark will most likely change.
- A new benchmark and code will be provided after converting the old benchmark — the old benchmark remains untouched.
- The converted benchmark can be assigned, viewed with progress report data, etc. since it’s no longer based on old standards.