USATestprep is seeking an inside sales professional to join our growing team as a Sales Development Representative in our Kennesaw, GA office. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for prospecting and initiating the sales cycle with potential clients. Successful Sales Development Representatives are competitive, motivated by results, and are passionate about sales and the solutions we provide our clients. This position offers a unique opportunity for those who seek opportunities for advancement in a team-based environment. This is a junior sales position with salary plus commission.
- Prospect leads and trial users to secure appointments
- Use email to prospect decision makers
- Conduct live web demos with leads
- Reach or exceed performance metrics on calls and appointments
- Achieve both individual and team goals
- Collaborate with team members to maximize opportunities and drive sales
- Work with sales leadership to develop strategies and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Miscellaneous tasks may include sales admin responsibilities and other duties as directed
- Handle incoming email and phone call requests from potential clients
- Experience working in a Mac environment
- Basic knowledge of formulas and filters in Microsoft Excel
- Phone-based sales experience
- Strong follow up skills
- Flexible hours
- Short commute – North Cobb location
- Have at least two years experience in a consultative B2B, B2G, or SaaS sales role
- Have a desire to work with an awesome product that you can sell with conviction
- Have a proven track record of inside sales success
- Prior experience selling education or software solutions preferred
- Ability to quickly build relationships with customers over the phone
- Strong organizational skills that result in completion of daily tasks and successfully meeting all goals
USATestprep is a leader in curriculum resources and test prep for k12 schools. We have been helping students with high-stakes tests since 1998, and we offer a multitude of test review products. Our digital platform helps engage students leading to better pass rates and graduation rates. Used by over 70,000 educators, our materials are tailored to both state and Common Core standards.
USATestprep is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.