USATestprep is seeking a Marketing Analytics Manager with Pardot certification. This dual-function role will be responsible for guiding strategy, implementation, and deployment in all Pardot email marketing campaigns, as well as being responsible for oversight and optimization of PPC, SEO, and SEM to help achieve department and company goals. In this role, you’ll work to implement new initiatives, define operational processes and best practices to maximize our campaigns and ROI, and evaluate and recommend processes for streamlining our lead intake and funnel process. Experience interpreting and applying analytics, the ability to manage and allocate an online marketing budget, proficiency in Google AdWords and Google Analytics, and knowledge of search engine trends is required.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to HR@usatestprep.com.
- Take on the role of Pardot subject matter expert within our company
- In collaboration with sales and marketing, manage development of full customer lifecycle marketing campaigns: prospect nurture, lead and opportunity nurture and acceleration, upsell, and retention
- Essential functions administration and management of our Pardot systems, including streamlining existing flows and building out campaigns, streams, landing page forms, etc.
- Optimization of lead scoring and distribution methodology to ensure quality leads are routed through Pardot/Salesforce and notifications are sent to the revenue team, increasing efficiencies and conversion rates
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Optimize landing pages for maximum conversions and implement remarketing strategies
- Execute link building and link profile management activities
- BS in marketing, business, communications or a related field
- Certified Pardot Specialist with 3+ years experience planning and executing lead generation and nurture campaigns in Pardot/SFDC
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords certified with minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing, PPC, SEO, conversion/ landing page optimization, re-targeting, etc.
- Excellent understanding of contemporary digital marketing principles, strategies, and best practices
- Ability to schedule and plan out complex projects to deadlines
- Strong data analysis and communication skills
- Competitive Salary and bonus, contingent upon company profits
- Company paid healthcare coverage effective on the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401(k) match
- Commuter reimbursement
- Prorated 20 days personal time off per year
- 10 company-paid holidays per year
- All equipment provided
USATestprep, LLC is a leading nationwide provider of curriculum resources and test prep for grades 3-12. Founded by two teachers in 1998, the company helps teachers prepare more than two million students annually for subject area end-of-grade, end-of-course, and college entrance assessments. The platform delivers standards-aligned content with daily tools for the creation of formative and summative assessments, progress monitoring, and customized remediation. Teachers using USATestprep are able to quickly identify student strengths and weakness for high-stakes testing in ELA, math, science and social studies. Visit www.usatestprep.com.