Customer Support Representative
Published: Sept. 10, 2019, 1:57 p.m.
USATestprep is seeking a Customer Support Representative to join our growing team in our metro Atlanta office. The Customer Support Representative is responsible for ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction and success. This role includes responsibilities for supporting 100% of the USATestprep customer base.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to HR@usatestprep.com.
- Provide phone, email and ticket-based customer support
- Create and update user-manual articles
- Create and update help videos
- Assist with bug verification and testing
- Complete miscellaneous tasks including data entry, web-based customer training, and product testing
- Assist users with automated and bulk user upload
- Meet and maintain a response time of 1 business day for all phone, email and ticket-based customer inquiries
- Meet and maintain assigned monthly quotas of updating or creating manual articles and help videos
- 2+ years customer support experience
- Basic knowledge of formulas and filters in Microsoft Excel
- Google Drive
- Advanced browser and web experience
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Customer phone experience
- Database experience is a plus
- Salesforce experience is preferred
- HTML, SQL and coding experience is a plus
- Competitive Salary plus bonus, dependent on company profits
- 100% Company paid Medical, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, and Life & AD&D coverage, effective on the first day following 30 days of employment
- Voluntary Dental and Vision
- 401(k) match
- Commuter reimbursement
- Prorated 20 days personal time off per year
- 10 company paid holidays per year
- Catered Lunches and unlimited snacks
- All equipment provided
- Volunteer and community outreach partnerships
USATestprep, LLC is a leading nationwide provider of curriculum resources and test prep for grades 3-12. Founded by two teachers in 1998, the company helps teachers prepare more than two million students annually for subject area end-of-grade, end-of-course, and college entrance assessments. The platform delivers standards-aligned content with daily tools for the creation of formative and summative assessments, progress monitoring, and customized remediation. Teachers using USATestprep are able to quickly identify student strengths and weakness for high-stakes testing in ELA, math, science and social studies. Visit www.usatestprep.com.