Graded Work Updates
Published: Jan. 6, 2017, 2:55 p.m.
We’re beginning 2017 with a great enhancement: group assignments STAY TOGETHER in Graded Work. No longer do you have to use your FBI skills to find the first set of practice questions that a student completed for a 30-assignment group.
Other updates to Graded Work include:
- A new Completed column to show date completed and elapsed time
- Filters to view all results, assignments only, or independent practice only
- Group assignments can be expanded
- Only completed assignments will appear
- In the screenshot, for example, the student has completed 3 out of 12
- Due dates appear in pink if the assignment was completed late
- Elementary level students have a slightly different view since the Teacher/Class column was never implemented for elementary — that will be added soon