New Items and Curriculum Resources
Published: March 13, 2018, 9:57 a.m.
The USATestprep content team has been very busy this winter adding resources to better match your state’s tests. Below is a list of some of the things that we have accomplished recently. We’ve added hundreds of each of these:
- New “Choose All” style Technology-Enhanced Performance Tasks, sometimes called “Multi-Select"
- New questions authored across our most widely-accessed standards
- New and newly-improved instructional videos
- New free response/essay style questions
- New printable worksheets added to our database
The Choose All items are now available under Performance Tasks when making your benchmarks. We focused on adding most of these to the tests where students will see them this spring. Finally, we are currently working on providing you with Evidence-Based Selected Response and Multiple-Part Selected Response. Be on the lookout for these soon.