Sales Development Representative
Published: June 7, 2019, 4:22 p.m.
USATestprep is seeking an inside sales professional to join our growing team as a Sales Development Representative in our Atlanta, GA office. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for prospecting and initiating the sales cycle with potential clients. Successful Sales Development Representatives are competitive, motivated by results, and are passionate about sales and the solutions we provide to our clients. This position offers a unique opportunity for those who seek opportunities for advancement in a team-based environment. This is a junior sales role with salary plus commission.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to HR@usatestprep.com.
- Prospect leads and trial users to secure appointments
- Use email to prospect decision makers
- Conduct live web demos with leads
- Reach or exceed performance metrics on calls and appointments
- Achieve both individual and team goals
- Collaborate with team members to maximize opportunities and drive sales
- Work with sales leadership to develop strategies and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Handle incoming email and phone call requests from potential clients
- Experience working in a Mac environment
- Basic knowledge of formulas and filters in Microsoft Excel
- Phone-based sales experience
- Strong follow up skills
- Have at least 1-3 years of experience in a consultative B2B, B2C, or SaaS sales role
- Have a desire to work with an awesome product that you can sell with enthusiasm
- Have a proven track record of inside sales success
- Prior experience selling E-learning or software solutions preferred
- Ability to quickly build relationships with customers over the phone
- Strong organizational skills that result in the completion of daily tasks and successfully meeting all goals
- Competitive Base Salary and Commission
- Company paid Healthcare coverage effective on the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401(k) match
- Commuter reimbursement
- Prorated 20 days personal time off per year
- 10 company paid holidays per year
- All equipment provided
USATestprep, LLC is the nation’s #1 teacher-trusted provider of curriculum resources and test prep for grades 3-12. Founded by two teachers in 1998, the company helps teachers prepare more than two million students annually for subject area end-of-grade, end-of-course, and college entrance assessments. The platform delivers standards-aligned content with daily tools for the creation of formative and summative assessments, progress monitoring, and customized remediation. Teachers using USATestprep are able to quickly identify student strengths and weakness for high-stakes testing in ELA, math, science and social studies. Visit www.usatestprep.com.