The Token System is Here!
- Students earn tokens for completing assignments and independent practice activities
- Students earn varying amounts of tokens based on performance and type of activity
- Students do not earn tokens for benchmark assessments
- Students can spend tokens to play games in the new arcade
- Students have free play games to choose from as well, but those games incorporate questions
- Teachers can check a student's token history and even lock the game arcade when necessary
- Many games have transitioned to the new arcade, which means fewer options within the assignment system
Watch the video below to learn more about the token system:
Need to add your own free response questions? Now you can! In Step 3 when creating a benchmark, click the button to author a new question. Decide between multiple choice and free response, then input your question. If adding a free response question, an answer key and keywords are optional.