Become a USATestprep Brand Ambassador
Are you a teacher who successfully uses USATestprep in the classroom? If so, join our team! We’re looking for avid users of our platform to participate in new product launches, campaigns, surveys, onsite trainings, and more.
Who is a USATestprep Brand Ambassador?
A USATestprep Brand Ambassador is someone who has experienced great results from using the USATP platform and wants to share that success with others. Dedicated to the success of their students, these superstar educators are always looking for ways to share their knowledge of USATestprep and how it can benefit their fellow educators.
Our brand ambassadors play an integral role in our success. They are available as referrals, assist with training workshops, post tips and tricks, provide feedback on new initiatives, and are often the first to preview new product launches or platform upgrades.
"USATestprep has impacted my classroom more than any other program or website I’ve used in my 6 years of teaching."
- Corey Phillips, Brand Ambassador, Lakeview Middle School
But wait, what's in it for me?
We're glad you asked--we're all about showing our brand ambassadors some USATestprep love! Here's a sample of what to expect:
- Welcome package with swag (We can’t say what...TOP SECRET.)
- Referral discounts - Earn rewards for new teacher and new rooftop recruitment.
- Recognition - Let us celebrate you! We offer social media badges, a profile of you and your school on our blog, a letter sent to your supervisor explaining why you were selected as an ambassador, and more!
- Resources - USATestprep provides our brand ambassadors with shareable content on an ongoing basis.
- Travel - For events/conferences where it makes sense for a brand ambassador to attend, we will look to cover registration fees, travel to and from the event, and a stipend for time spent away from work.
- Preview of campaigns/rebranding/product launches - Who knows what teachers want better than you? Tell us what you think!
- Surprise perks - Additional discounts or rewards for activities such as blogging, event participation, etc.
- Networking - Exclusive access to our private Facebook Brand Ambassador page and more.
Are you a USATestprep pro? Join the team! We would love to have you as an ambassador.
A little bit about Megan: Brand ambassador Megan Hutto grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio and received her BSEd in integrated social studies education from Ohio University. She has taught for 14 years, thirteen of those in the middle school setting. When she's not teaching, she loves to spend time with her husband and three young children.
“I use USATestprep in a variety of ways throughout the school year. On a weekly basis, I use the videos and performance tasks to reinforce my student's learning. I use assessments to gauge and assess student learning. I love that I can add my own questions, view statistics for ready-made questions, and choose from a variety of question types--including technology-enhanced questions, two-part questions based on a piece of text, and free-response questions.”