Become a USATestprep Brand Ambassador
Are you a teacher who successfully uses USATestprep in the classroom? If so, join our team! We’re looking for avid users of our platform to participate in new product launches, campaigns, surveys, onsite trainings, and more.
Who is a USATestprep Brand Ambassador?
A USATestprep Brand Ambassador is someone who has experienced great results from using the USATP platform and wants to share that success with others. Dedicated to the success of their students, these superstar educators are always looking for ways to share their knowledge of USATestprep and how it can benefit their fellow educators.
Our brand ambassadors play an integral role in our success. They are available as referrals, assist with training workshops, post tips and tricks, provide feedback on new initiatives, and are often the first to preview new product launches or platform upgrades.
"USATestprep has impacted my classroom more than any other program or website I’ve used in my 6 years of teaching."
- Corey Phillips, Brand Ambassador, Lakeview Middle School
But wait, what's in it for me?
We're glad you asked--we're all about showing our brand ambassadors some USATestprep love! Here's a sample of what to expect:
- Welcome package with swag (We can’t say what...TOP SECRET.)
- Recognition - Let us celebrate you! We offer social media badges, a profile of you and your school on our blog, a letter sent to your supervisor explaining why you were selected as an ambassador, and more!
- Resources - USATestprep provides our brand ambassadors with shareable content on an ongoing basis.
- Travel - For events/conferences where it makes sense for a brand ambassador to attend, we will look to cover registration fees, travel to and from the event, and a stipend for time spent away from work.
- Preview of campaigns/rebranding/product launches - Who knows what teachers want better than you? Tell us what you think!
- Surprise perks - Additional discounts or rewards for activities such as blogging, event participation, etc.
- Networking - Exclusive access to our private Facebook Brand Ambassador page and more.
Are you a USATestprep pro? Join the team! We would love to have you as an ambassador.
A little bit about Elizabeth: Elizabeth currently resides in Manning, SC, but grew up in Seneca, SC. She has a bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education from Clemson University, a Masters in Education from Anderson’s University, and also a Master’s in Educational Administration from the University of South Carolina. She began her coursework to obtain a doctorate in Literacy, Language, and Culture from Clemson University this past fall. She is the Social Studies Department Chair at her high school. Elizabeth is married to an agriculture teacher and has three beautiful children. Her favorite movie is Ferris Bueller’s Day Off and enjoys playing the violin, in her spare time.
Elizabeth's USATestprep testimony: "I love USATP! It is a part of my classroom culture in my US History, AP US History and AP Human Geography. My students thrive from the rigorous assessments I can assign them. Because of their exposure to rigorous questions on USATP, they perform well on standardized assessments. I wholeheartedly believe that USATP is a part of the success I see in my classroom.”