Become a USATestprep Brand Ambassador
Are you a teacher who successfully uses USATestprep in the classroom? If so, join our team! We’re looking for avid users of our platform to participate in new product launches, campaigns, surveys, onsite trainings, and more.
Who is a USATestprep Brand Ambassador?
A USATestprep Brand Ambassador is someone who has experienced great results from using the USATP platform and wants to share that success with others. Dedicated to the success of their students, these superstar educators are always looking for ways to share their knowledge of USATestprep and how it can benefit their fellow educators.
Our brand ambassadors play an integral role in our success. They are available as referrals, assist with training workshops, post tips and tricks, provide feedback on new initiatives, and are often the first to preview new product launches or platform upgrades.
"USATestprep has impacted my classroom more than any other program or website I’ve used in my 6 years of teaching."
- Corey Phillips, Brand Ambassador, Lakeview Middle School
But wait, what's in it for me?
We're glad you asked--we're all about showing our brand ambassadors some USATestprep love! Here's a sample of what to expect:
- Welcome package with swag (We can’t say what...TOP SECRET.)
- Referral discounts - Earn rewards for new teacher and new rooftop recruitment.
- Recognition - Let us celebrate you! We offer social media badges, a profile of you and your school on our blog, a letter sent to your supervisor explaining why you were selected as an ambassador, and more!
- Resources - USATestprep provides our brand ambassadors with shareable content on an ongoing basis.
- Travel - For events/conferences where it makes sense for a brand ambassador to attend, we will look to cover registration fees, travel to and from the event, and a stipend for time spent away from work.
- Preview of campaigns/rebranding/product launches - Who knows what teachers want better than you? Tell us what you think!
- Surprise perks - Additional discounts or rewards for activities such as blogging, event participation, etc.
- Networking - Exclusive access to our private Facebook Brand Ambassador page and more.
Are you a USATestprep pro? Join the team! We would love to have you as an ambassador.
A little bit about Matt: "I was raised on a farm in south Georgia where my dad grew many different crops and raised livestock. Three years ago, my wife and I moved our family to western North Carolina where we now live with our four kiddos: Watson, 7; Ridge, 6, Griffin, 3, and Merritt, 2. I enjoy hunting and spending time admiring God's creation. I teach high school chemistry and physical science and also serve as online instructors for two different college institutions. I love learning and encouraging others in their own journey as well. I am a bit of a retro video game enthusiast (nerd), but also LOVE anything related to baseball (Go Braves!) I pull for the Georgia Bulldogs, love old westerns, and watch many YouTube channels related to self-sustainability and off-grid living. I have a WIDE variety of interests and just love each day that I know I do not deserve!"
Matt's USATestprep testimony: “I have been using USATP for around 10 years in both middle and high school classrooms in both GA and NC. My students have benefited greatly from the wide variety of resources that USATP offers in addition to the ability to better communicate about their progress in my class. I have encouraged many other educators in various districts across state lines to embrace this program as it has single-handedly changed the way I lead and facilitate instruction in my classroom.”