K-Prep Practice Tests and Curriculum Reviews
Experience the power of USATestprep with a FREE 14-day trial.
If you’re looking to boost learning in the classroom and student performance on K-PREP practice, you’ve come to the right place. Find out why 96% of our educators agree USATestprep improved their students’ achievement and standards mastery. Start your free trial today!
Here’s what’s in store:
- 14-day full access to all Kentucky middle school standards-aligned curriculum resources
- Unlimited student and teacher users per school
- Pre-built and customizable formative and summative assessments
- Standards-aligned videos, games, projector questions, vocab worksheets/flashcards, interactive puzzles, bell-ringer questions, item of the day, and more
- Custom remediation for individualized learning
- Reporting by district, school, classroom, teacher, and student
- Access to PSAT test prep review
Register for your free trial of K-Prep practice resources today.
I like that time is kept for the assignments so I can relay this to the parents who want to know why their child did poorly - like doing 30 questions in 15 minutes. My students enjoyed the games and thought all features were helpful.
-- Christina Doogue, Cypress Bay High School