PSSA Practice Tests and Curriculum Reviews
Experience the power of USATestprep with a FREE 14-day trial.
If you’re looking to boost learning in the classroom and student performance on 3rd-5th-grade PSSA practice, you’ve come to the right place. Find out why 96% of our educators agree USATestprep improved their students’ achievement and standards mastery. Start your free trial today!
Here’s what’s in store:
- 14-day full access to all Pennsylvania elementary school standards-aligned curriculum resources
- Unlimited student and teacher users per school
- Pre-built and customizable formative and summative assessments
- Standards-aligned videos, games, projector questions, vocab worksheets/flashcards, interactive puzzles, bell-ringer questions, item of the day, and more
- Custom remediation for individualized learning
- Reporting by district, school, classroom, teacher, and student
Register for your free trial of PSSA practice resources today.
One of my favorite features is the suggested practice. My students like targeting their weakest areas and the instant explanations when they miss a question. By teaching my students how to access and read their progress reports and assign their own suggested practices, I felt like I was empowering them.
-- Isla Carr, Mantachie Elementary School
As an admin I help our staff to create benchmark assessments, analyze the data, and make instructional decisions. Our staff has made some great gains this year and we have a plan ready for next year to incorporate the program more into our small group instruction. The range and diversity of the questions available exceed many programs I have used in the past.
-- Allison Wallace, Insight PA Cyber Charter School